A (quick) collection of adverts in Toronto that made me smile, shiver or laugh.
If you have links to other effective Toronto ads, let me know in the comments! Thanks!
nice kiss.fm ad modification:
fun – modified – streetcar ad for „Heritage Toronto“:
tired… of online dating?
WTF decoration at a florist in Leslieville / Coxwell Ave.:
REALLY now, Chapters/Indigo…?
cynical / snarky Kenneth Cole ad:
fun „Scott Pilgrim“ sticker at World’s Biggest Bookstore:
- Eating out in Toronto: Cheap Snacks, Sushi, Ethnic and Vegetarian Cousine (Link)
- 2003 to 2008: my Hildesheim apartment (Pic Post, Link)
- 2011: PROSANOVA, Hildesheim (Pic Post, Link)
- 2009 to 2011: Toronto (Pic Post, Link)
- 2011: Toronto Starbucks (Pic Post, Link)